Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall Semester is Upon Us!! FLEE!!!!!!!!

(clears throat)
hem.
What I mean to say is, The fall semester is here, which unfortunate thought it may be, does bring the good fortune of reuniting and energizing our lovely Anime Underground.

But before I get into that I'd like to take a moment to apologize. Though I doubt that many, if any, of you were relying on this blog to get you through your summer anime fix, I was severly lacking in updates, and I am sorry. I had some work issues, quickly followed by a small fight with a lightning storm, of which I was definatly and unaquivicly the looser. Well two new routers and 100+ new ft of ethernet and Im back in buisness .. just in time for summer to be over.

and on that note .. we need to pick a night, a place, and a set of shows/movies to embark on.
Please revert to your facebook account and post away, I'm looking for feedback here, information, group opinion, scheduals, ect.

- The Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment